Where Quality Transforms HealthcareLOCAL: OFMQ is a catalyst for healthcare quality improvement (QI). We collaborate with health care providers to improve the quality, safety and integrity of health care. We focus on improving patient and resident safety, helping nursing homes to implement culture change, redesigning primary care and helping health providers navigate reporting requirements and payment systems. Our healthcare QI Consultants are available to help you across all healthcare settings in any of the following areas:
QI Technical Assistance:
- Healthcare Quality professionals available virtually or for onsite technical assistance
- Quality improvement and compliance program planning, implementation and management
- Meeting planning and facilitation
- TeamSTEPPS implementation
- QAPI implementation and education
- Consulting regarding multiple reporting requirements for hospitals and other providers
- Abstraction assistance for reporting requirements, remote or on site at your facility
- Analysis and feedback of your big data
Education and training:
- All areas of Quality Improvement
- Comprehensive Conference Event Management
- On site at your location, any topic of your choice
NATIONAL: In addition to our statewide work, OFMQ holds two national grants that support Quality Improvement initiatives for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. One is through a subcontract to facilitate projects for the national Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) program. We provide technical assistance and training for the Cardiac Population Health project with emphasis on ABCs, best practices from the Million Hearts campaign, Blood pressure measurement and control, cardiac Learning and Action Network (LAN) and home health participation especially with regard to the Home Health Quality Improvement (HHQI) National Campaign. We are also responsible for all aspects of the Healthcare-Acquired Infections (HAIs) project in hospitals nationwide.
The other national project we support is the performance of Monitoring and Evaluation under the Measure & Instrument Development and Support (MIDS) contract for the Value, Incentives and Quality Reporting Program. This work assesses the impact of the QIO 11th SOW Program related to quality, utilization, cost, efficiency, disparity, and access to Medicare services.
Want more information on Healthcare Quality Improvement Consulting? Click here.
"OFMQ has been invaluable to Memorial Hospital. They were instrumental in helping our facility begin our healthcare quality data collection efforts, and were always available for questions and guidance. We would recommend OFMQ to any facility working to improve healthcare quality in Oklahoma."
- Memorial Hospital, Stilwell
“OFMQ is an asset to Claremore Nursing Home. OFMQ staff were instrumental in helping us move in the right direction for our quality measures. Our pressure ulcers were reduced by more than 60% and Antipsychotics were reduced by almost 50%. Both were well under State and Federal average.”
- Claremore Nursing Home, Inc, Claremore, Oklahoma