OFMQ: Employment Spotlight
Since our inception in the early 1970s, the Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality has been a leader in quality improvement initiatives. We have served more than 1000 healthcare providers across our state in the past year alone. Though collaborative partnerships at both the federal and state government levels, we are committed to providing hands-on, local support to various healthcare communities as we pursue our ultimate goal – Advancing Quality, Improving Lives.
Building on our local roots, OFMQ’s dedicated, experienced team maintains a driving passion to ensure healthcare quality for all Oklahomans. With a focused approach to innovation problem solving and community outreach, OFMQ colleagues have the unique ability to pursue BIG ideas, supported by the legacy of 45 years of success. In doing so, our employees enjoy competitive compensation, excellent benefits and work/life balance!
Insurance & Benefits
At OFMQ, we view our benefits packages as a vital part of our colleagues' total compensation. We are committed to providing access to a comprehensive, competitive benefit program that helps our colleagues and their families stay healthy and feel secure. OFMQ employees can choose additional voluntary benefits to supplement company-sponsored packages for additional coverage.
Full and Part Time Colleagues working at least 20 hours per week are eligible to elect the following voluntary benefits beginning on their hire date:
- Major Medical Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical & Dependent Care
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance (100% employer-paid)
- Supplemental Life, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability (100% employer-paid)
- Long Term Disability (100% employer-paid)
- Accident, Critical Illness, Hospitalization and Cancer Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (100% employer-paid)
- Annual Flu Vaccines & Employee Wellness Screenings (100% employer-paid)
- Fitness Membership Reimbursement Program
- Onsite Gym & Deli
- Quarterly Employee Lunches (100% employer-paid)
- Company-wide Events & Family Gatherings
The highlights listed above do not represent complete OFMQ policy statements; the official policies, procedures, or plan documents should be consulted for complete information. This list is not all-inclusive and is not to be considered an “implied contract” of employment. These benefits are subject to change at the discretion of OFMQ management.
Compensation & Retirement Programs
OFMQ is committed to offering competitive base pay and incentive compensation. Colleagues meeting performance standards are eligible for an annual cost of living salary adjustment and merit bonus.
OFMQ understand retirement should be possible, not just an idea! We appreciate the work our colleagues do for our clients each day; we celebrate their service while they are working at OFMQ and when it’s time to retire! OFMQ offers two programs to assist colleagues with their retirement goals:
- 403(b) Investment Plan: OFMQ offers employees the opportunity to contribute before-tax wages for investment in a qualified 403(b) plan as well as a Roth IRA.
- Profit Sharing Pension Plan: After one year of service, OFMQ begins making monthly contributions to an employee’s defined contribution profit sharing plan. Employee contribution is not required to receive this benefit.
In addition to our insurance benefits, OFMQ acknowledges each of our colleagues has a whole world outside of work, and we strive to provide benefits that help them make the most of it! At OFMQ, “work/life balance” is not just something we say, it’s a culture we LIVE! We offer:
- Regular Business Hours (Monday-Friday)
Flexible Start Time: OFMQ offer flexible workday start times and schedules coordinated within individual departments.
- Compressed Work Schedule: We have two alternative workweek options, in which employees elect to work a longer period Monday-Thursday and enjoy either every Friday off or every other Friday off (often called a “9-80” or “4-10” workweek). We also offer traditional 5-day work weeks.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Paid Time Off can be used for everything from vacations, to personal business, to caring for a relative when they are sick. Employees begin accruing leave as of their first day of employment. In addition to PTO, OFMQ offers:
• Paid Holidays - OFMQ observes ten holidays per year.
• Administrative Leave - Jury Duty, Bereavement, Military Service, etc.
- Volunteer & Community Outreach Opportunities: OFMQ supports numerous community organizations through our Commitment 2 Community outreach team. Last year alone, OFMQ contributed more than 500 service hours to projects in our community.
Training and Education
We recognize the value of professional development throughout your career. New hires receive an orientation on their first day and are guided through our processes and company culture. Additionally, OFMQ will pay for job-related training programs and job-related CPE or CME courses or conferences that are identified and approved in the annual budget.
Ready to join us in improving healthcare across Oklahoma? Check out our Current Job Openings.