The Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality is a nonprofit organization that encourages and facilitates continuous quality improvement in the health care industry. We offer a team approach with competitive salaries and exceptional benefits. Contingent upon the award of several government sponsored contracts, OFMQ is seeking a full-time:
This position is focused in the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) contracted scope of work but may also support other contractual work. The primary focus of this position is in monitoring of data trends, performing statistical analyses and preparation of reports to facilitate meeting contract requirements.
- Facilitate contract success through ongoing monitoring of provider-level and beneficiary-level data analysis in various projects he/she is assigned to. Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Develop and disseminate feedback reports of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables. Perform patching and upgrades of operating systems and applications.
- Assist the improvement team as needed in development of effective intervention strategies based upon data trends and identified areas of focus.
- Design, implement, and monitor various projects to assess and evaluate patterns of care provided to Medicare beneficiaries.
- Coordinate receipt, aggregation, management and distribution of various data sets from local to national in scope.
- Apply statistical models to data sets as needed including sampling and risk adjustment methodologies for both quantitative as well as qualitative analysis.
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for any inaccuracies, adjusting and weighting the raw data and ensuring the validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy of all analyses.
- Plan data collection methods for specific projects, and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Support the organizational efforts in the development of documentation methods and reporting tools to track the progress of projects/initiatives, in order to meet all the deliverables.
- Support the organizational efforts to operate within a continuous quality improvement model.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the theory, systems and application of statistical research methodology.
- Knowledge and experience in applying principles of continuous quality improvement within a complex organization.
- Proficient in the use of the SAS statistical program and other analytical programs as well as advanced MS Excel functions related to reporting functions such as graphing and charting.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft software applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Project, and Outlook).
- Experience with various database applications, specifically possessing knowledge of database structures and working with data sets.
- Master of Science degree in statistics or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in data analysis and management.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
EOE: AA M/F/Vet/Disability