Our Health IT consulting team includes senior information technology professionals with real-world experience in the healthcare industry. We help our clients in the following areas:
- Security & Privacy Assessment
- Security & Privacy Validation
- Meaningful Use Gap Analysis
- Meaningful Use Gap Audit
- Meaningful Use Attestation
- HIPAA Security Preparedness
- HIPAA Privacy Preparedness
- Staff IT Security Training
Health Information Technology (HIT) is vital to transforming healthcare. Meaningful use of Electronic Health Records (EHR) can help reduce medical errors, assist providers in better decision making, provide access to the latest scientific research, and improve comunication between providers and their patients as well as among providers.
OFMQ serves as the Regional Extension Center (REC) for the state of Oklahoma through a federal grant program to assist physician practices and small hospitals in achieving meaningful use of electronic health records. Visit the REC web site here.